X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Midnight, All the Agents ...

RORSCHACH'S JOURNAL.
    OCTOBER 12TH, 1985:

DOG CARCASS IN ALLEY THIS MORNING, TIRE TREAD ON BURST STOMACH. THIS CITY IS AFRAID OF ME. I HAVE SEEN ITS TRUE FACE.

In an alternate 1985 United States, superheroes are part of the fabric of everyday society, and the Doomsday Clock -- which charts the USA's ten

I wonder if this movie will be any good.

At midnight, all the agents and superhuman crew, go out and round up everyone who knows more than they do. - Bob Dylan
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

If they just stick to the original manerial and condense as nessary to fit the time-scale of a movie it will good, possibly great. But it takes a very honest director to not ransak a story and distort it into what he wants it to be and this director has a good reputation in that regard.
    Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
    X