Apologies from the Great White North

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And ill.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
      Apology accepted, Captian Wezil.
      We need a Darth Vader smilie.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Re: Apologies from the Great White North

Originally posted by Wezil
        On behalf of my fellow countrymen I offer a most sincere apology.

We all thought she was perma-retired but apparently she'll be taking "Snowbird" stateside in the new year. So sorry.

Did I say sorry?
        You're not a true Canadian!

What I want to know is when Stompin Tom Conners is heading to the Southlands!
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
          Now, what we really want to know is: when does the Stampeders-BTO-Guess Who reunion tour start?
          That has already come and gone a couple of times.

For the benefit of our southern neighbours we have graciously permitted PBS to broadcast footage from one of the shows. You can find out more here:

Originally posted by SpencerH
          What I want to know is when Stompin Tom Conners is heading to the Southlands!

I haven't heard much from Stompin Tom in a the last couple years. I fear he mave have had one too many Sudbury Saturday Nights.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Code:
            the Stampeders-BTO-Guess Who reunion tour start?
            Stampeders ???. Don't you mean 'Chad Allan and the Reflections'?

I have a very very vague recollection of seeing them when I was in high school.

Comment

That's it? Anne Murray? What about passing the dollar! Apologies are needed for that!
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                That's it? Anne Murray? What about passing the dollar! Apologies are needed for that!
                Not at all. Our nations must share culpability for that. We got our finances in order and you reelected GWB.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Triggs
                  Code:
                  the Stampeders-BTO-Guess Who reunion tour start?
                  Stampeders ???. Don't you mean 'Chad Allan and the Reflections'?

I have a very very vague recollection of seeing them when I was in high school.
                  Will Randy Bachman get double pay, since he was in both Guess Who & BTO?

Burton Cummings
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Will Randy Bachman get double pay, since he was in both Guess Who & BTO?

Burton Cummings
                    Randy Bachman has a new job these days. You can hear him on hosting a weekly music program on CBC Radio saturday evenings. I imagine it is available online if you want to hear it.

Burton Cummings still spends his days hassling RB to tour some more. Sometimes he succeeds.

Comment

Working...
                    X