No announcement yet.

What to do in Paris on a Friday night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: What to do in Paris on a Friday night?

Originally posted by The Vagabond

For a conscientious married man with children, that is really a problem.
    Lol. But i got 5 friends and we're having size 3 oysters. Pretty tame.
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Rex Club I think Laurent Garnier and Carl Cox are teh resident DJs (not sure who plays on Friday)

Elysee Montmartre: Not quite my style, a more middle-aged crowd, but you might like it.

And of course there's always Buddha Bar for teh afterparty
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Hustler Club

off the Champs Elysee is right next door to one of my favorite restaurants in Paris, Dragons Elysee. The food is OK, but the decor is incredible.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Nice nice, I could always go on a night out to see Laurent Garnier. Man with the red face x infinity.

No wait?! does this mean, that if I was to do what I wanted on a night out, LordShiva would be the one to hook up with? Oh noes, there goes the neighbourhood

Well, beers on me, food afterwards on you and we'll split the blow.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

See if you can get some freedom fries.
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
            X