No announcement yet.

I'm done with my Christmas shopping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems like most people hate the holidays...

Someone should make a poll, Aeson?

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Good thinking!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

But it isn't the actual birthday of Christ. It's a Pagan festival (Winter Solstice and Mithras' Day) that was taken over.
        Blasphemer!

Burn him at the stake!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Christmas parties can be fun, especially the ones that start at lunchtime. Seeing coworkers pissed and then coming in with a hangover from Hades is always the big plus of December.

Most of my Aussie and Kiwi friends go home at Christmas though, so that's a downer.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
            I hate Christmas time. I've never liked seeing my name in lights.
            you're name is jesus?! noel?!

Comment

every christmas, there are always people that get me gifts that i didn't even think of when i went shopping, because i'm not even really friends with them, but they thought we were i guess. so i regift the stuff i didn't like a whole lot, but i still feel bad.

i do love shopping for my best friends tho. we get each other cool stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X