Night driving advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
    Made it there in back in one piece without the aid of a $700 GPS system. Getting there was a bit nerve racking as there was a lot more traffic then I expected but driving back was actually kind of relaxing. I only saw maybe two or three other cars and I was able to drive fairly relaxed. Guess not too many people are out on a 1:00 am Tuesday. Didn't miss a single turn.
    Oh who cares. Tell us what really matters, man. Was she hot? Did she put out?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yes to your first question. No. It's only the first date but even if anything did happen, I certainly wouldn't tell an internet forum.

Comment

Why not? I've told 'Poly about every sexual encounter I've had in the past nine months.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

On an open forum? The idea just seems creepy. If I divulge to much information, next thing I know Wiglaf will show up a my house with a shotgun and shoot me right in the face.

Comment

You know, a good number of the people here have actually met in real life. As far as I know, the violence has been kept to a minimum.

Comment

Well, let's take a look at how the last apolyton-meet went shall we...
              Attached Files

Comment

Looks like good family fun to me.

Comment

On an open forum? The idea just seems creepy. If I divulge to much information, next thing I know Wiglaf will show up a my house with a shotgun and shoot me right in the face.
                  lol LOL

Comment

Comment

I certainly wouldn't tell an internet forum.
                      weird... I tell people here everything! I even make up a few things too!
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

after complaints, I don't tell people **** anymore . I keep my personal life personal. or I try to. I don't always succeed in that.

Comment

It's not like my date was out of the ordinary. We just went to a movie, talked for a while, and kissed goodnight. Then I headed home. I'm sure all of you have experienced this at least a few times in your lives. Now, if something crazy happened like I was stabbed by a drunken hobo while out on a date, I would tell you guys.

I will admit, my bias against redheads is now greatly reduced.

Comment

Redheads
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

It's not like my date was out of the ordinary. We just went to a movie, talked for a while, and kissed goodnight. Then I headed home. I'm sure all of you have experienced this at least a few times in your lives.
                              Nope. Two relationships lasting more than four years and I've never done that even once.

Comment

Working...
                              X