I am having an ongoing PM discussion with Solver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am having an ongoing PM discussion with Solver

Just thought would let you all know. Think these things are better if more people can join in. Nothing that exciting yet, but if anything juicy goes down will post it here.

Cool, what does he write?
    Blah

Comment

wants me to behave. not spam the civ4 board with pro AOE threads. Has hots for MarkG.

Comment

The Markos part would be an exaggeration
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Ok...has admiration (while batting eyes).

Comment

You know, TCO, upon Asher's latest release, he promised to be on his best behavior from now on. He's actually lived up to that... mostly.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

no way!?

Comment

Totally way. His behavior in Apple-related threads has been notably even-handed, especially given his history. And yet, he's still Asher.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

damn...they all grow up

Comment

He still twist the facts in the console wars threads though.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

It's ok to post PMs now. I posted what you said to me in a PM and I didn't get banned, so presumably it is alright now.
                      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

damnit. wut r the hot buttons.

Comment

Blast from the past. Hello TCO
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                            Cool, what does he write?
                            Yes, he should post all the PMs in this thread and at Counterglow.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I would, but they're so boring, would be an anticlimax. I was being a jerk and he wouldn't even do the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X