Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do¡¯s and don¡¯ts. What not to do when kissing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do¡¯s and don¡¯ts. What not to do when kissing.

First thing you need to know is that French kisses are not meant for the first date, unless, of course, the girl is quite the party animal and you both know that your date has only one purpose. In that case, anything goes if you can get away with it; even sex in the restaurant¡¯s lavatory. Or if the girl is so clearly willing that there can be no mistake about it. But in all other cases, save French kissing either for the end of the date or for another date.

Two things that girls hate is to have guys shoving their tongues down their throats and to have their oxygen supply cut off during kissing. Therefore, you need to take care that you leave the girl enough room to breathe or to break the kiss every now and then. This will also help you, because you also need the oxygen. Two people kissing are sharing an intimate moment, not engaging in an endurance test or in a race to the death.

When actually going for the kiss, don¡¯t charge with your tongue sticking out or your mouth. This can gross out even the hardcore promiscuous people. Put your lips against hers and only then let your tongue come out to play. And don¡¯t stab her mouth with your tongue. Keep your cool and read her emotions. If she wants more passion or a little rough play, then go ahead and do what you think best. If not, then keep your tongue to yourself.

On the other hand, if both you and your partner find yourselves exhausted by a prolonged session of passionate kissing, then you are on the right path. It means that she enjoys your kisses and that she probably doesn¡¯t mind going even further. Just remember to refrain from rushing things. The slow path is sometimes best.

cheer

Comment

Personally, I'm a fan of erotic asphyxiation.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I probably need to bookmark this.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

And ignore Lorizael.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Hey, I've got more experience with the ladies than you do.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
              Hey, I've got more experience with the ladies than you do.

Comment

ive heard the mirror trick works wonders
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

You and Pekka will get along nicely...
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Man what happened to this place..

Comment

Dude, why do I think you are serious?

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Holy gods, people!

Comment

I mean, it was meant to be as a joke, sure, but deep down, I dont know why, I think there's a bit of truth in your statement.

Sorry.

Spec.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Fine. Okay. After six years, I'm finally willing to reveal it all. I don't actually have some world-changing philosophy that directs my every action. No. In truth, I just like strangling prostitutes.
                            Last edited by Lorizael; November 3, 2007, 11:19.

Comment

Dude, that has nothing to do with it.

I have met girls, yes, girlS, that asked me to strangle them, hold them by the throat while going at it. Not strangle as in, KILL ME NOW, just slightly. But for me, its a turn off. But some people like it, very functional people too. I bet Pekka is a fan. So dont be worried, you wouldn't be different.

But if you deny it, I believe you. No offense ment.

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                              X