X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
    Those are rare?
    Originally posted by Cort Haus
    Not rare-rare. It just seems a few weeks since I saw him post. OTOH, it might just be a few days and I'm spending too much time here.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Teh abstract concept of "LordShiva," and what it means to your life

Originally posted by AAHZ
      should your threads be given leeway for +1's similar to AAHZ threads in minor flaming...?
      I do not understand teh question.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

twas a rhetorical question...
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
          What is the best Indian restaurant (that isn't too expensive) in the area?
          This is a very difficult question to answer, since I don't think that any of them are particularly good. Teh North Indian ones all make teh same mistakes of using food colouring as a substitute for proper marination and cooking, substituting larger quantities of easier-to-obtain spices for those that are harder to come by, and using excess quantities of oil and/or butter in place of teh more authentic ghee. But teh best of teh bunch, comparatively speaking, may be Heritage, on Connecticut just south of Dupont.

Even better than Heritage, perhaps, is Amma's Kitchen in Georgetown, though I might be partial to it due to the fact that it serves South Indian food, which I like and which has much higher nostalgia value.

And what are some good dishes to order there?
          At Heritage, teh tandoori appetizers are decent, and sized such that you can sample a variety of them. At Amma's, I always go with a simple plain dosa. Stay away from teh fancy, "fusion" BS.

And who are some hot single girls I could order there with?
          If you partied in teh city, I could introduce you to some.

Comment

How about any hot, single, non-party-type girls?
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I wouldn't know any

Comment

replacing everysingle the with teh is starting to become old Shiva...
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

This is a very difficult question to answer, since I don't think that any of them are particularly good. Teh North Indian ones all make teh same mistakes of using food colouring as a substitute for proper marination and cooking, substituting larger quantities of easier-to-obtain spices for those that are harder to come by, and using excess quantities of oil and/or butter in place of teh more authentic ghee

*snip*
                  this is exactly what i felt when we ate in a local indian restaurant in tel aviv.

We ordered several different types of meat, and 90% of it was the same chicken fillet with a different color and slightly differing amount of pepper...

and it was waaaay too oily.

Comment

Lord Shiva means really much to me. It means wit, happiness, friendship and fuzziness combined.
                    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                    Middle East!

Comment

Comment

oh, and btw

WHY GIRLS
                        Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                          oh, and btw

WHY GIRLS
                          Thats why.

The perfect ass. :drool:

Spec.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

yuck
                            Middle East!

Comment

Not exactly my sentiments.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Nikolai is thinking sinful thoughts

Off to Christian camp with him

Comment

Working...
                                X