Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DinoDoc
    that I fall into teh warrior caste.
    Would that make you an Absolute Spam warrior?
    Almost

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

IN YOUR OWN WORDS, WHAT KIND OF A PROSSIE WOULD YOU BE?!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

A REALLY OVERPRICED ONE THAT ONLY TEH SUPERRICH COULD AFFORD. I'd sell myself as sort of a status symbol.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Hmhh... what would be your prossie name? Flirty McDirty?
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Salvador Cunningham.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              Hmhh... what would be your prossie name? Flirty McDirty?
              What would yours be? Perky Pekka?

Comment

Risky Riesstiu
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Wee Wezil

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                    Salvador Cunningham.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Riesstiu, I'd be just House of Pain.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                        Wee Wezil
                        That was uncalled for.

Wild Wezil

Wicked Wezil

lots of better options
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka

That's what I get when I use my first pet's name and teh first street I grew up on. I'm just lucky that it fits so well.

Comment

I prefer Riesstiu the rowdy Russian rapist of Rotterdam.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                              I prefer Riesstiu the rowdy Russian rapist of Rotterdam.
                              Can you fit that on a business card?

That's what I get when I use my first pet's name and teh first street I grew up on. I'm just lucky that it fits so well.

Herman Hemlock.

Comment

Thanks for the answers LS. I never leave food on the plate either. Maybe I'm from India too

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV

What would yours be? Perky Pekka?
                                Randy Berliner. I can say that with some confidence. See, he had this whole plan drawn up in detail a couple of years back. It was hilarious

Comment

Working...
                                X