8 More Deaths Caused by Gardasil Bringing Total Number To 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 More Deaths Caused by Gardasil Bringing Total Number To 11

well, this article is almost a month old, but i just learned of it today.

it's pretty long and scrolling a lot is annoying, so here is the link.

basically people are dying from this vaccine.

it's made hundreds go blind, many paralyzed, passed out shortly after receiving it, and other bad things.

i was pretty 'wtf'ish about that because MY parents had ME get the shots. you take it 3 times in like 6 months. i was unaware of these risks. apparently i survived tho.
    but wtf. they said the risks were small. i was lied to by my parents agian.

Wow. b etor starts a serious thread?

There has been a huge controversy in this province over the HPV vac as well. The gov is funding free shots for all girls in the right age group (your claimed age would be too old btw) through the schools. This has caused a serious issue in some Catholic schools.

There has been much debate about the risks. The number of severe reactions is still low related to the number of shots given. I'm more curious about long term effects myself.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

yes, like 12 or something? i heard they tried to mandate it but then people were dying and stuff.

it just really shocked me because i could have been paralyzed or something else very bad.

i've had all three shots. but i seem to be ok.

Comment

Well, that's certainly the least biased site I've ever seen.

Anything to corroborate this?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Any why would a smelly male FBIer need an HPV vaccine? No, this doesn't seem right. Not at all.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

"Young girls are experiencing severe headaches, dizziness, temporary loss of vision and some girls have lost consciousness during what appear to be seizures," said Vicky Debold, health policy analyst for the National Vaccine Information Center, a nonprofit watchdog organization that was created in the early 1980s to prevent vaccine injuries." - Gregory Lopes, The Washington Times, Feb. 3, 2007
            http://www.angelfire.com/az/sthursto...r_vaccine.html

Comment

How about a reputable website?
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Reaction
                Health experts said it is common for teenagers to faint from other vaccinations, and the number of fainting cases related to Gardasil is not higher than expected. "There is absolutely no reason to think that there is anything in this vaccine, as opposed to another vaccine, that's going to make people more likely to faint," John Iskander of CDC's immunization safety office said, adding that it is not "worrisome" to the agency that there is "any sort of association" between Gardasil and Guillain-Barre. Health officials have recommended that patients wait 15 minutes before leaving a physicians office after receiving Gardasil in case of fainting or other side effects. The National Vaccine Information Center on Wednesday issued a release about Gardasil's side effects that said there was not enough research on whether Gardasil could lead to problems when given with other vaccinations (AP/Long Island Newsday, 2/21).
                CDC officials on Thursday plan to present data at a meeting in Atlanta showing that 542 adverse health complaints have been reported about Merck's human papillomavirus vaccine Gardasil, but agency officials said the side effects of the vaccine are minor and that the vaccine does not require additional warning labels, the AP/Long Island Newsday reports .

Comment

yea, i realized after i had posted it that it came from angelfire

Comment

That's better. Thank you.
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                      yes, like 12 or something? i heard they tried to mandate it but then people were dying and stuff.

it just really shocked me because i could have been paralyzed or something else very bad.

i've had all three shots. but i seem to be ok.
                      They didn't mandate it here. It was voluntary, but when public health and the government are telling people to get the shot and media reports about adverse effects (and people like myself wonder at long term effects which obviously haven't been studied with such a new vac) there is bound to be controversy.

Again, the risk of immediate serious side effect is minimal. I'm sure you have done far riskier things in the last 24 hours.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

last 24 hours... no actually. i was at church, and then at home. that'd about it. oh well last night at a little after this time i was out walking with my sister, but that was it.

Comment

The medical.net report says that there were no reported deaths related to the vaccine, but 3 cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome.

I remember when I took my typhoid vaccine and got really sick from it, but it passed and was probably related to other complications at the time.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I remember when the military was trying to force all members to get swine flu shots, if I'm remembering right. I don't do flu shots, which as it turns out, might have been a good thing.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Not really. Most of the fearmongering about vaccines is overblown and causes serious detriments to public health.
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X