No announcement yet.

What are your Halloween plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOT everyone celebrates Halloween. Stop being racists, I'm offended. I want this to be happy ... something. This is racist. We aren't all you nor do we want that. So if you are going to do this in the future, you better take us into accoun as well and not go on your racist rampage.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I'd love to take you into accoun Pekka, but I dont know what it means. I am not a native english speaker.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Racist costumes are cheap though.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
          Racist costumes are cheap though.
          I tried finding a black costume, but couldn't.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

i'm going to my friend's house and a group of us are going as Pink Ladies from Grease. i'm betty rizzo. my friend is Frenchy, and idk who the others are. then i'm going home and making unfair candy trades with my siblings, then probably hitting a fourth costume party!

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              NOT everyone celebrates Halloween. Stop being racists, I'm offended. I want this to be happy ... something. This is racist. We aren't all you nor do we want that. So if you are going to do this in the future, you better take us into accoun as well and not go on your racist rampage.
              It's not racist at all Pekka. Feel free to join in. Naked Finns are welcome. Well, maybe not the naked part...

I suggest you put together a serial killer costume, complete with a butcher knife dripping blood and start going door to door in your neighbourhood. Tell each of your neighbours they have a choice - give you something good to eat (preferably candy) or else you will give them a "trick" they will not like.

Don't be alarmed if they call the police. This is to be expected. Just continue playing your part and all will work out in the end.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

It's not racist to exclude Finns, just sensible.
                "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Well who is going to get too drunk and angry at the end then? No one. Boring.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                    Well who is going to get too drunk and angry at the end then? No one. Boring.
                    You should be drunk. Don't worry about the angry, I suspect you will take care of that as well by the end of the night.

"Boring"? I doubt it.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

so after dinner my parents are doing bills in one of their upstairs rooms.
                      i walk in through the room they're in to their bathroom, turn the lights on, realize the soap refiller isn't there, turn the lights off and leave. while i'm doing that...
                      dad: you're weighing yourself after you eat? *in a 'wow are you stupid' voice*
                      [[he's been having me weigh myself a lot lately because i'm getting close to obese apparently]]
                      me:'uhh am i stupid? no. i'm looking for the soap refill'
                      dad: 'what?'
                      me: 'don't talk to me like i'm stupid. why would i weigh myself after i eat? i wouldn't'
                      dad: 'alright that's it! you're not allowed to go trick or treating with your friends'
                      me: 'fine'

i guess i'll be passing out candy this year

Comment

You are too old to trick or treat anyway. You have to plan other activities to escape the handing out candy chore.

Comment

Re: What are your Halloween plans?

Originally posted by Wezil

What are you doing (if anything)?
                          Looking for UnOrthOdOx's Halloween pictures at MZO since Apolyton won't let him post them here.
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

no i'm not!!!

i'm not allowed to go to the hockey game i was going to go to on thursday anymore. my parents don't want me to hav a social life since my older sister doesn't have one.

btw, my dad just called me and was like 'do you wanna go for a walk? your mother and i are going soon and wanted to know if you wanted to join us' like all happy. i told him i didn't want to because i'm going later with one of my younger sisters. ugh i do not like him.

Comment

Re: Re: What are your Halloween plans?

Originally posted by PLATO

Looking for UnOrthOdOx's Halloween pictures at MZO since Apolyton won't let him post them here.
                              Ask and you shall receive.

Imageshack FTW...

I do a little tiny thing for the local TOT. Only a few hundred of em or so. (500+)

And this is only the beginning...

The tallest of the poles are 7' tall. The shortest, 3'.

103 skulls. 69 poles.

Daytime pic.

And Nightime pics:

The two totems there are serving as the entrance to the back yard. My kids designed and carved those faces.

I cut the camera down to my 5 year olds height...

MUCH better pictures coming 10/31 or so. It's supposed to rain 10/30, so I might not get pics up till November.
                              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I will be celebrating my state's birthday .

hmm maybe there will be a good movie on. But I generally don't like horror movies, as they aren't very scary.

Comment

Working...
                                X