Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor pepper screwed me over...

That shlt is disgusting.

Doctor pepper took advantage of my short lack of attention.

I thought I was buying MUG root beer, I guess the two rows were next to each other, because I SAW MUG rootbeer. The labels are the exact same color also!

I even got home, unscrewed the cap AND PUT THAT SHlT IN MY MOUTH.

I guess MUG rootbeer came out after Doctor Pepper so MUG has to be the one that copied Doc Pep....but doctor pepper is the one that screwed me because I just dont like it.

There.

Now I have to go vomit.

and we truly NEED a vomit smiley.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Dr. Pepper
    Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper
    Sgt. Pepper
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

i agree with spec doc pepper is truly disgusting...
      so is mr pibb which smells just like it.
      mug rootbeer
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Dr. Pepper + broccoli = Fun times
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I like Dr Pepper. And I'm guessing the labels are very different in Canada or wherever Spec is, since I could never mistake the two. One's bright red, the other is brown with a bulldog on the front.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

yes, i agree with Elok. unless of course Spec is losing his vision...

dr pepper
            mug rootbeer
            barq's rootbeer

Comment

I'm not a rootbeer drinker. Yech.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Dr Pepper is good, though I'm a bigger fan of Coke, especially Cherry.

Comment

Colas, root beers, Dr. Pepper's, etc.

Sprite, 7up, etc.

Fresca
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Fresca is gay.

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

When did Fresca come out of the closet?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It should go back in.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Dr. Pepper > A&E Rootbeer >> MUG Rootbeer
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It didn't, but it threatens Spec's sexuality nevertheless
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

A&E branching out into other industries.
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X