Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a punch law

I mean not a law but make it legal.

I think we should be able to punch an idiot who invades your space like some sort of half human half monkey, being an aggressive idiot and having a low IQ.

I think we shouldn't even have to try to go on about it peacefully, I think we should have the right to smash their faces in. But not too heartless, I mean after all, we must be civilized. So I suggest one punch per situation legal. Call it self defense with an extension.

I think it's totally reasonably. No one HAS to come in front of your face and start *****ing. So if that happens, it's their own fault. Since when should we just let these idiot jerks who are aggressive, when should we let them just do that and get away with it? They're already fighting, just because they're slow and not able to throw the first punch shouldn't stop us from breaking their face.

And since I believe in equality, I think women should get to punch other women. So this is gender on gender punch rule. No crossing the border though because it gets difficult, should we allow that women can punch men two times and men can punch women once? Just better stick with the gender rule, women on women, men on men.

If the punk is like under 17, you couldnt' strike them with closed fist, you'd have to use open palm strikes, but then you get two of them. And if the guy verbally threatens you with violence, you get to punch them into oblivion for free.

We need a punch law and I totally agree with it. Sure, it gets kind of difficult, I mean how do I know where the limit goes, how do I know if someone can legally now punch me? We need a rule that makes it clear so no accidental invasions happen.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

The trouble is that people would pretend to be having their space invaded as an excuse to thump someone with no genuine reason.

Comment

Well, if you get caught doing it on purpose, the victim gets to punch you in the face for 100 times.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I could live with a simple backhand to the chops on some of these half-monkeys, as you term them.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

backhand is acceptable. I think we have found common grounds.
          In da butt.

Comment

Shall we start a petition?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
              The trouble is that people would pretend to be having their space invaded as an excuse to thump someone with no genuine reason.
              Uh... please try to remain at Pekka's level here.
              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

It isn't even a problem. We already have the right to defend ourselves, so there's not so many problems with people bumping into you, so you punch them so they can defend themselves and kick your ass.

Sure, it must happen, but it's not really a problem, the right ot defend yourself and that someone might provocate you.

a backhand is in order sometimes. The backhand rule applies, I already see it being dropped in daily life.
                In da butt.

Comment

Petition For The Right To Backhand The Snot Out of Half-Monkeys.

1. Pekka
                  2. SlowwHand

Comment

Now we get to see who the decent guys are!
                    In da butt.

Comment

Just do what cats do: Harness the power to completely dismiss the existence of those around you if you don't want to interact with them. It's great.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

punching idiots

Petition For The Right To Backhand The Snot Out of Half-Monkeys.

1. Pekka
                        2. SlowwHand
                        3. b etor

Comment

Lori, aha, but that's not the situation. You see, that's what people are expected to do. To not engage into any unnecessary crap. THat's normal behaviour, that's what I'd like everyone to do if possible. Just forget about it, some jerk doign his thing, good for him, hope he injures himself badly.

The point is when they really invade your space, I don't mean step in front of you barely, I mean get into your face, like nose almost touching, with their arms up, that's the most annoying thing by the way.

I should note that this hasn't happened to me. But I've seen it happen to others, it's annoying just to watch it. When someone starts with the hands, I hate it, you know provocating or trying to act tough, they start poking you with their fingers.

I think if you poke a finger into someones chest, you deserve to be punched, unless you had a good reason to poke that someone. That's just very annoying, that's like slapping someone in the face with a glove.

Besides, I don't like it when people start raising their hands and waving them around like that in front of people, it's mixed messages, you don't know if they're going to sucker punch you or just provoking. Why should you have to take a guess and wait it out? Because thees people follow you, when you step back, they take a step forward. These real jerks, I'm talking about real jerks here.

And I say it again, this hasn't happened to me, but I wish if it ever did, it would be legal to backhand them right then.
                          oh and PS. I know what you mean, the thing cats do, it's quite brilliant
                          In da butt.

Comment

i dont see a problem with smacking an idiotic rude person, especially if he bumps me and spills my beer
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

You know up until 1905 there was no legal restraint in Russia on an employer's use of corporal punishment of an employee.
                              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                              X