Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm losing my sweet tooth

scary

my dad was like that, he never liked sweets that I remember aside from an occasional hershey bar.

So I buy these strawberry shake whoppers. It's a new flavor of whoppers and I love whoppers. But they are too sweet. It's too intense to eat them. I don't eat candy bars and things like whoppers too much. Usually just once a year around halloween.

I don't expect any kids as my neighborhood is mostly retirees. But I bought a couple bags just in case. Along with the strawberry shake whoppers I got normal whoppers and milky way. Probably my favourite candy bar type stuff.

I still love cookies and icecream. but pure chocalate and sugar is rough.

I may have ate too many sweets as a kid. I used to think ciniman (and sugar) on buttered bread was a full meal.

so anyways for you all. What sweet foods did you like when you were younger and don't like now?

How can you afford candy when you don't have a job?!
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

working on that, I may go back to a company I worked for 3 years go. I still have about $10,000 in my savings account, not including ira's, cd's, roth ira's, other retirement money

Comment

Can I borrow $50 then?

I don't care much for hard candies, though the occasional Lemonhead or Pop-rocks types are yummy.

Chocolate is definately a weakness, but only dark chocolates. Milk chocolate is no longer tastey to me, mostly due to its sweetness.

Comment

Sweets, biscuits, cakes, chocolate - used to eat plenty when I was younger but haven't done so for years. Just as well really - it feels good to manage to avoid at least one vice.

Comment

Re: I think I'm losing my sweet tooth

Originally posted by Dis
            So I buy these strawberry shake whoppers. It's a new flavor of whoppers and I love whoppers.

Along with the strawberry shake whoppers I got normal whoppers and milky way. Probably my favourite candy bar type stuff.
            eww. there's your mistake!!! strawberry shake whoppers are DISGUSTING. ugh. gross. too sweet for me as well, but because they taste sweet in a sickly way.

normal whoppers and milky way bars are very very good tho.
            especially milkyway midnights.

Comment

mmm yeah. must resist opening the milky way package until halloween. I probably won't get any kids around, but just in case.

Comment

I dont like sweets.

I dont like chips either...

I like meat.

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                  How can you afford candy when you don't have a job?!
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

I like meat.
                    meat is sweet

Comment

Working...
                    X