No announcement yet.

Genie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's pretty lame Pekka. I'd expect the Supercitizen to have more ambition beyond mere professional success in a narrow field.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Narrow field? Right.

I don't need any help from a magical punk, if I get health, I can manage the rest.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I don't need any help from a magical punk, if I get health, I can manage the rest.

You asked for success, haven't you?
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

1. A permanent state of perfect health for me.
          2. Free access to every bit of world knowledge with no retaliation.
          3. Power to come out a winner out of any conflict.

This is the ultimate set of wishes. I can dig up any dirt on anyone, publish it, and they can sue me -- I will win anyway. They can try to hurt me, but I will win the fight with no damage to my health.
          Graffiti in a public toilet
          Do not require skill or wit
          Among the **** we all are poets
          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Eli, mostly happiness though. So what? You don't believe in insurance?
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I can dig up any dirt on anyone, publish it, and they can sue me

But you have to be believed. If the smear, no matter how true it is, just appeared in your mind without any corroborating evidence, no one will believe you.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli

But you have to be believed. If the smear, no matter how true it is, just appeared in your mind without any corroborating evidence, no one will believe you.
                Have you never seen the British press? It's an artform because mud sticks.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
                  Ummm, did you click the link??
                  My PC and primitive dial-up connection can't handle video. Maybe I should just put "I can't view videos online" in my sig...
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

He's sitting in an overstuffed wingback, with quiet Christmas music playing in the background:

Steve Martin, SNL, 1991
                    If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be that all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

If I had two wishes I could make this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in a spirit of harmony and peace. And the second would be for 30 million dollars a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account.

You know, if I had three wishes that I could make this holiday season, the first, of course, would be for all the children to get together and sing. The second would be for the 30 million dollars every month to me. And the third would be for all-encompassing power over every living being in the entire universe.

And if I had four wishes that I could make this holiday season, the first would be the crap about the kids, definitely. The second would be for the 30 million, the third would be for all the power, and the fourth would be to set aside one month each year to have an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought about slowly by Rosanna Arquette, and that model Paulina-somebody, I can't think of her name. Of course my lovely wife can come too. She's behind me one hundred percent on this, I guarantee it.

Wait a minute, maybe the sex thing should be the first wish, so if I made that the first wish, because it could all go boom tomorrow, then what do you got, y'know? No, no, the kids, the kids singing would be great, that would be nice. But wait a minute, who am I kidding? They're not going to be able to get all those kids together. I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible, more trouble than it's worth! So -- we reorganize! Here we go. First, the sex thing. We go with that. Second, the money. No, we got with the power second, then the money. And then the kids.

Oh wait, oh jeez, I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay, I need revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in hell! That would be my fourth wish. And, of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace. Thank you everybody and Merry Christmas.
                    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Eli

But I would also know where the evidence was and how to obtain it. And if someone tried to stop me from obtaining it, I'd get it anyway (rule 3).
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Immortality would totally suck. When teh sun explodes and teh world ends, you'd just be floating around in space, with nowhere to go, nothing to hear, nobody to talk to, etc. Silence and darkness. You can't even kill yourself, because you're floating in a vacuum, and you're immortal.
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Its easy. And I would want want one, and only one wish.

To have the power to do what ever I want.

You know, anything. Appear on pluto and take a walk.

Make George Bush and Ossama appear in the same room, locked in, while its live on every TV station in the world without them knowing. I bet we would learn a whole lots of fun brotherhood stories.

I'd be dictator of the world with Poly as my consulting chamber.

I'd make Dis the new Heffner.

I'd make Pekka have his own live TV show: "The world according to Pekka: UNCENSORED"

I'd make Japher's dream come true and have him marry Tiamat

I'd make AAHZ take his medication.

I'd prove to Nickolai that there is no god, and that he is his own god.

I'd make Lorizael judge of all judges.

I'd make Kidicious wake up and smell the coffee.

I'd give Cort Haus his own Music show.

I'd make Asher permanantly live in Quebec city

I'd give Wezil his youth back so he could yet again endure a hang-over.

I'd make Fez dissappear.

I'd make KH get off his high horse.

I'd make all cars Hydrogen fueled, starting with DanS's car.

I'd give Tiamat a real reason to complain.

I'd give LS the capacity to havbe content in his posts.

And I'd do much much more good

Spec.
                          Last edited by Spec; October 29, 2007, 14:20.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

I'd be dictator of the world. With Poly as my consulting chamber.

Spec.
                            The world would be soooo screwed.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

The world would be soooo screwed.
                              But you wont care, you'll be hung-over.

Spec.
                              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I can't remember my last hangover. It was a long time ago.
                                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X