Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vesayen
    He did not say that.

1. Immorality in a state of perfect health, till I choose to end my own life.
    Sure, and go straight to hell.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

1) Eternal Life
      2) Eternal Youth
      3) For my wallet to always have £100 in twenty quid notes whenever I opened it
      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I'd wish for:
        -frog
        -vomit
        -better crying
        smilies.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
          Against the rules.
          Originally posted by Vesayen
          He did not say that.
          lol Gaming the system and winning. LOL
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
            1) Eternal Life
            2) Eternal Youth
            if someone knew your wallet had money every time you opened it, you'd get mugged continuously.

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
              1) Eternal Life
              2) Eternal Youth
              Won't that suck when the UK moves to the Euro?

Comment

1. Immorality in a state of perfect health, till I choose to end my own life.
                Hmm... Freudian slip?

3. Super speed!
                Ms Vesayen will be unhappy

Comment

If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be that all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

If I had two wishes I could make this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in a spirit of harmony and peace. And the second would be for 30 million dollars a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account...

(\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
                    If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be that all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.
                    Leaving aside the fact that you're plagiarizing a 1970s Coke commercial (and a smarmy one at that), why children? Children could want peace till the cows come home and the adults would still smack 'em and tell them to get back to polishing their AKs, working the streets or manufacturing crappy clothing, depending on what terrible part of the world they're in. I'm not getting Ozzy sympathies here, just pointing out a logical hole.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Ummm, did you click the link??
                      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

1) Healthy immortality.
                        2) Teleportation ability (so that my enemies can't lock me up in a cell for eternity).

That would be enough. I can use wish #2 to get some starting capital.
                        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

that was fantastic

xpost

Comment

Anyway, I would wish for a machine that could determine if a given computer program eventually halts

Comment

You wild cat.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

1) Good health and long lives to myself and the people I know.

2) Success and happiness in my professional career and free time as well.

3) Last one for the world. Since I don't go for world peace because I think it's a stupid idea. So for the world, I hope our science keeps advancing and keeps the steady ground it has, and I hope we get to know lots of good stuff that will help us in the future, like for example we need to find out about climate change and stuff like that, so I hope science advances, so we learn about our the universum, so I also hope ALL sciences advance, space stuff, everything, medicine, all the good stuff.

So no, I don't want to kill the humanity (that includes conflict). I wish everyone success and let the cards fall as they may.
                                In da butt.
                                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                                X