Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said NYC, not Chicago, Lancer.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
      New York Polly Meets haven't been very successful for some reason.

JM
      we had that one down in nyc a few years ago, with lurker, tizzy, zmama, oerdin, lurker, venom, gepap, and a few others... i think there may or may not have been a dutch girl involved.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
        He said NYC, not Chicago, Lancer.

Yes, I know. NY pizza is far better.

Chicago pizza...

NY pizza...

See?
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Yeah, I still wish I had made that one. I have missed two I really wanted to make (Both due to trying to be a good graduate student).

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

however that weekend is atrocious for me; my child is due to make its appearance the sixteenth of march. i'd rather not have my exceptionally pregnant wife in tow, and have her burst somewhere in soho.

Comment

So everything is good with her?

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

yes. she's around five months right now. we had the ultrasound done a few weeks ago, and it was wholly surreal to see the baby moving around in real time through the ultrasound.

Comment

So let's have any east coast meet, maybe also in DC or in Balt or whatever. I might be there given I have the weekend before the project totally off. I'll be there from day 13th until 22nd, the project making uo the last 5 days.

Comment

This place is hilarious when a neurotic nerds' ego-rant and even a thread about removing the UN from NYC get more attention and replies than one about a) visiting the UN and NYC and b) suggesting a Polymeet.

Jon Miller - where do successful east coast meets usually take place?

Comment

Bah, any meet should be in NYC. Why meet anywhere else? DC? come on, what aboring company town. Baltimore!? You have to be kidding!
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                        Jon Miller - where do successful east coast meets usually take place?
                        DC
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

That doesn't have anything to do with you living there, does it, LS?
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It might. Honestly, I haven't theorised as to why it's teh case, but you may be on to something.
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                            X