Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny condom commercial made by Indian Aggressors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny condom commercial made by Indian Aggressors.

This is hilarious.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

up till 2 minute mark. not really funny unless you think it's nice to laugh at other cultures. except japanese, that's okay to laugh at. just not my type of funny I suppose.

and what is an STI?

Comment

terrible title, and unfunny commercial.
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

That song is awesome and catchy

Comment

I like when the condom dudes are singing in the village, and all the men are looking at them like they are strange

The one guy seemed to agree that avoiding AIDS would keep him happy, though.

Comment

yeah I wonder if they knew before hand that guys in strange costumes would come dancing down the street in front of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
              and what is an STI?
              Sexually Transmitted Infection
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Stiff competition for condom-testing job

By ANN MARIE MCQUEEN -- Sun Media

The Ottawa Sun

There's no other volunteer life like it.

Durex is looking for 1,000 lucky 'n' lusty Canadians to road test some of the company's sexy new products. Those who are chosen will be sent a free supply of condoms, lubricants and a relatively new vibrating ring.

Jalal Jethna, a 25-year-old Ottawa bartender and high-end retail worker, says he's up to the task.

"I'll take any free condoms or any fun sexual paraphernalia," he said, before adding, "I'll have to find myself a girlfriend."

Jethna better hurry if he wants in on the action. This is the first time Durex is offering the Canadian public the chance to try out products this way. But when the company made similar offers in other countries including Australia and Malaysia, it was swamped with eager applicants.

"I think the number in Australia was in the six figures," says Stephen Mare, brand manager for Durex Consumer products. "We're kind of bracing ourselves for some kind of inundation of applications."

Condom testing is regulated by Health Canada, says Mare, which means every one goes through a rigorous round before it is market-ready. That involves alternately filling them to bursting with water and air, mechanically elongating each one until it snaps and meticulously scanning for pinholes.

Durex will take applications for its product testers through its website at durexcondomtester.ca until Nov. 4.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

awesome video
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I applied for the condom job

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                        I applied for the condom job

Those who are chosen will be sent a free supply of condoms, lubricants and a relatively new vibrating ring.

I'd ask for a new vibrating ring if I were you.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

So so song.

It is catchy but nothing overly funny.

Also, Wezil made the joke I intended to make, so at Wezil's sense of humor. Go Wezil! Yay!

Comment

I hope the condoms are new too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                              Also, Wezil made the joke I intended to make
                              I actually read this article a day before the current thread was started and that phrase made me laugh. I considered starting a thread on it but I already had two loser threads that day.

Comment

Working...
                              X