No announcement yet.

Teh Danish Royal Family's Loyal Subjects Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

But his last post was in this thread. Where have he gone?
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Awesome.

While I usually don't care much for birthdays, I have noticed the lack of Monk celebration this time of year.

I blame it on sharing a birthday with my evil twin Markos (because it couldn't be for lack of popularity, right?) Anyway, thanks. I appreciate it.

Comment

Blame this on that useless bastard LS that doesn't do his duty

Well, a belated HB wish

:edit: Why the heck are the party smiley spelled with a capital P - grrr.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai

But his last post was in this thread. Where have he gone?
            Oh, and to answer the question - old posters never die, they just bury themselves in work.

I have re-discovered Civ4, so that takes up some time as well. Especially since I'm playing it in German to improve my language skills. Try to get through that text about "capturing the Holy Mountain" or whatever with high school German skills and then get back to me on whether you'd have time for anything else that evening.

Comment

HBD dude
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
              X