Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordShiva
    Bah!

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
      Anyone who thinks women are safer with vending machine clothes than with guns is simply retarded. The best defense is not looking like you are ready to take dimes and quarters in the crotch. It is packing heat and killing anyone who tries to attack you.
      very nice troll. It gets the Dis seal of approval. I don't just hand those out ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
        Dopey me. I just assumed she was facing forwards.
        Learn danish - "can" or "dåse" is slang for a certain female body part
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
          AND SOON ENOUGH THERE WILL BE VENDING MACHINE BUKKAKE!

Haven't you already seen the videos around on the internet yet?
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
            Anyone who thinks women are safer with vending machine clothes than with guns is simply retarded. The best defense is not looking like you are ready to take dimes and quarters in the crotch. It is packing heat and killing anyone who tries to attack you.
            Speaking as a woman myself - anatomically speaking, when does a woman's crotch NOT look like it can accept dimes and quarters?

Same as a man's ass always looks like it can accept an unclipped middle finger.

Or maybe that's just my quirk.
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia

Haven't you already seen the videos around on the internet yet?
              NO! SEND ME LINKS VIA PM!
              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin

Bah!

Oops! Silly me I mistakenly thought that this was a thread about humorous attempts at camouflage using ridiculous clothing. I should've realised it was really about interesting chalk drawings
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

They should just use all those blue/white camo black kids used to wear in the ninties

Urban camo
                  "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Since when there is crime in Japan?
                    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Well, there's the Yakuza, but I understand they're mostly involved in rigging pachinko machines, stuff like that.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                      X