Chuck Norris Has Decided, It’s All Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck Norris Has Decided, It’s All Over

With such an endorsment, how could it not be? Run against Mike and face a round house kick, I think not

I think he is just doing this to clinch the SecDef slot. It would be like Delta Force all over again, Iraqi style.

WASHINGTON (CNN) — It could be the latest so-called Chuck Norris fact: The American people don't choose presidents, Chuck Norris does.

The cult hero of “Walker Texas Ranger” fame said Monday he’s backing Republican Mike Huckabee for president.

“Though Giuliani might be savvy enough to lead people, Fred Thompson wise enough to wade through the tides of politics, McCain tough enough to fight terrorism and Romney business-minded enough to grow our economy, I believe the only one who has all of the characteristics to lead America forward into the future is ex-Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee,” Norris wrote on the conservative Web site World Net Daily.

“Mike is also a respected and fearless leader, and he does not cower to the cries of any majority or minority,” [Oh Chucky, you have lost none of your charm ] Norris added. “He doesn't abandon his values for what's expedient. Like our Founding Fathers, he's not afraid to stand up for a Creator and against secularist beliefs.”

Huckabee’s campaign has not responded to a request for comment.
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

chuck norris

Comment

teh truthiness in a Ninja Black halloween costume hath spoken
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
      X