Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumbest flame war ever: Poster calls the use of the word "village" racist...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's also the fact that they is plural and idiot is singular, but that's so common that people don't care anymore.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Every time a poster rebuts the racism assertion with a good argument the thread starter just accuses the poster of being blind to such an "obvious" racist outrage.
      There is a poster here who uses the same tactic, though his word is "bigot."
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Isn't that an admin?

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

admins
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Yea, I thought that was an admin.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
              admins
              Someone has a bad attitude. I won't mention any names, but his initials are Perfection.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

There's a reason why "underground" is part of the site's name.

As in, that's where all the people who post there should be placed.

(wrt "Free Republic", those people should be sent to a "Free" and "Democratic" "Republic", like the one formerly known as Zaire.)
                B♭3

Comment

I don't want to bother reading the thread in question because I can't stand the default view.

Who the **** likes things threaded? Give me flat view, please.
                  B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                    There's a reason why "underground" is part of the site's name.

As in, that's where all the people who post there should be placed.
                    Gee, thanks for saying I should be dead.
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Oh, DRoseDARs, I didn't say you should be dead.

I didn't say that they should be placed in mass graves, or buried alive, or anything. I do have some mercy, after all.

Indeed, I simply imagined that many of the more fanatical people there would enjoy the worker's paradise that happens to be the mines of Moria, much like the fanatics at Free Republic would love the rampant, unregulated, and unchecked free market and completely free society that exists outside Kinshasa.
                      B♭3

Comment

Besides, DRoseDARs. I sorta like you. If I were in charge, I'd give you a resident alien card and a travel pass so you could live out here amongst the surface-dwellers.

B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand Someone has a bad attitude. I won't mention any names, but his initials are Perfection.
                          Those aren't my initials, my initials are PPPP (or PPP).
                          Last edited by Perfection; October 24, 2007, 02:38.
                          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Just full of P, aren't you?
                            B♭3

Comment

And Poop too!

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                                Oh, DRoseDARs, I didn't say you should be dead.

I didn't say that they should be placed in mass graves, or buried alive, or anything. I do have some mercy, after all.

Indeed, I simply imagined that many of the more fanatical people there would enjoy the worker's paradise that happens to be the mines of Moria, much like the fanatics at Free Republic would love the rampant, unregulated, and unchecked free market and completely free society that exists outside Kinshasa.
                                It should be noted that the admins of DU take a dim view of third-party threads and postings on their site. It's Democratic Underground, they like to keep it about Democratic discussions. They have more tolerance than the freepers, but they do occasionally bring down the axe.
                                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                                X