Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rowlings with the "G" Bomb, and Harry Bomb explodes in another mans mouth, eeewwwww!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rowlings with the "G" Bomb, and Harry Bomb explodes in another mans mouth, eeewwwww!!

Well, if Harry Tuttle supplies eats as jelly filled donuts for his 28TH Birthday!!

Well, he is a very decent guy, so probably a simple cake will do!!

Happy Birthday my friend!!

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

You should be called nasty gramps!

Anyways, happy bday for Tuttle!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      You should be called nasty gramps!

Anyways, happy bday for Tuttle!

I figured I had to something special since LS allways has great sneaky titles
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Congratulations for staying alive another whole year. Keep dodging those green streaks of light.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Even though this has been posted previously, this threazd title is as close to perfect as makes no difference....
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

/

Not sure yet.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Surviving another year!
                            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                            X