Britney's Visitation Rights Suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney's Visitation Rights Suspended

LOS ANGELES -- Britney Spears has temporarily lost visitation rights with sons Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1.

"[Spears'] visitation with minor children is suspended pending [her] compliance with court orders," reads a court document (via TMZ.com).

The ruling by Superior Court Commissioner Scott Gordon, dated Wednesday, was the latest chapter in the custody battle between Spears and ex-husband Kevin Federline.

It was not immediately clear what orders Spears defied, but TMZ suggests she "did not provide the drug testing people with contact information so they could reach her to facilitate the random tests ..."

Britney SpearsBritney drug testBritney 'Gimme More'Spears vs. FederlineThis wouldn't be the first time the testing process has tripped Brit up. Earlier this month, the Los Angeles Times reported the lab was having trouble getting hold of the star, with an assistant twice claiming she was asleep and another time explaining she was unavailable for home testing.

This latest ruling comes just days after a rare bit of good news for Spears, who was granted one monitored overnight visit a week with her tykes after making an appearance in court on Oct. 11.

Spears and Federline are due to appear in court on Oct. 26.
    Anyone care?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

I love famous people

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

She got her kids taken away. She knew she would have to take drug tests, and she kept using drugs. It's too bad. We will watch her life continue to get progressively worse until she is dead or in prison I suppose.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Re: Britney's Visitation Rights Suspended

Originally posted by Kidicious

Anyone care?
        Not much.

But it's clear there are only loosers in this case.
        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

We will watch her life continue to get progressively worse until she is dead or in prison I suppose.
          I predicted this a long time ago. Now it's time for her to do a Playboy spread.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Re: Britney's Visitation Rights Suspended

Anyone care?
            She can come visit me, if she is not stoned at the time.
            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Her case is in my courthouse. I haven't seen her, but the place is now lousy with news reporters.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

I predicted this a long time ago. Now it's time for her to do a Playboy spread.
                Only if she uses pictures from 5 years ago.
                Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

If I want photoshopped nudies, I've got the internet.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

should have used my existed thread on this subject .

Too many Britney threads. It shows how shallow we are.

Comment

We will watch her life continue to get progressively worse until she is dead or in prison I suppose.
                      She would make an interesting Dead Pool choice....
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

dont we have a "i dont #$&*@ care about this!" smiley?
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                        X