Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you hate your boss?

So, do you?

May your answer be yes or no, explain why.

Thanks.

Me, I dont hate him, in fact, I like the guy, but his lack of efficiency kills me...I hate being or feeling that I am better than he is.

Spec.
    Yes
    3.03%
    No
    72.73%
    So so...
    12.12%
    Bananation
    12.12%
    Last edited by Spec; October 18, 2007, 18:52.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Depends what you mean by "boss."
    Direct Supervisor Manager
    Above that: Demon Spawn

Comment

Direct supervisor is what I mean.

I feel like mine is completly disconnected from my reality. Since he is never there, and doesn't know how to do my job, it kills me when he pulls out ideas from his ass...9 out of 10 doesn't make any sense...at leats he agrees when I explain him why...

Spec.
      Last edited by Spec; October 18, 2007, 13:43.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

No. I think my boss could do things better differently, but I don't hate her for it. That's not my place to say.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I don't hate my boss, but she does piss me off sometimes. She is extraordinarily experienced and competent, but she has a number of habits that really, really annoy me.

Also, although she is good at her job, she's not terribly intelligent. In fact, her best quality seems to be in hiring intelligent people; all of her employees are smarter than she is.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm the boss.
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
              I'm the boss.
              Are you wuvable??

Comment

My boss is terrible...

I am my own boss...

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                  My boss is terrible...

I am my own boss...
                  I hate that! You can get away with nottin!

Comment

My manager

Teh people I manage
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                      I'm the boss.
                      for me, it's just another term for unemployed.

As for my old boss, in hindsight, yes I do hate him. I was held to a higher standard than the rest of the employees. I was expected to do things they weren't just because I was a better tech. Although at times I liked the respect of being the best tech. But it made me arrogant and I thought I could do what I wanted.

I should work a job I'm not so overqualified for, but I'm lazy and unmotivated.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                        I should work a job I'm not so overqualified for, but I'm lazy and unmotivated.
                        Ummm....Maybe you're unmotivated BECAUSE you are over qualified for the job.

Spec.

Comment

I work in a matrix structure environment, so I have several bosses and yet no boss. I tend to just try and hide between the cracks of responsibility and do my own thing.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

My boss is the head of the company. I get along great with him, but sometimes I find it frustrating the way he runs other aspects of the company that are out of my control.
                            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

See I'm just far too conscientious so I end up being overworked and underpaid. Now as for the general management of the department in which I work, I think they are lousy and consequently have a stupid turnover rate. My actual boss, however, I think is very cool. Mutual respect, good laugh, does toilet humour and lets me get on with my job without being a f**king pain in the arse like some previous ones I have. And as I invariably working extra time he doesn't give a crap about what time I turn up as long as I do my hours.
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X