Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antarctica belongs to it's penguins you dirty british aggressors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there enough blubber on Penguins to get oil form them if we ruthlessley exploited and farmed them
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

All your penguins are belong to us!

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
        No they wont, unless Greece becomes somehow as strong as China
        we still have the option to enforce our copyright on the olympic idea and stop the london olympics
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

You could probably sue us for copyright when we only just get everything ready in time, which to be fair you did so well you had everyone nervous
          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
            You could probably sue us for copyright when we only just get everything ready in time, which to be fair you did so well you had everyone nervous
            that was part of our publicity schedule

get the buzz going! build up excitement!

Comment

meanwhile the london olympics news are currently dealing with silly air shows

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
                Is this some kind of neo-colonialism?
                The British Antartic Territory was declared in 1908 so I think it is old enough to qualify for classic colonialism.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG

Every country has air shows during the opening of the Olympic Games. It's been that way at least since the Berlin games in the 30's. They should just run the air show and just tell the whiners to go suck a fat ****.

Comment

America should claim some of Antarctica too. We need minerals and other resources to help spread freedom around the world, including Antrarctica.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG

It's not the air show that's silly, it's this :

"Organisers of the event say that the Arrows military background might be 'offensive' to other countries taking part in the Games."

This olympics must be the most expensive and clumsy exercise in national self-loathing in history. The obsession with things being 'offensive' has got completely out of control.

I expect that flags and national colours will be banned at the actual games, just in case someone, somewhere, might find them offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                        America should claim some of Antarctica too. We need minerals and other resources to help spread freedom around the world, including Antrarctica.
                        The US refuses to recognize any claims made by other nations and instead says Antartic is open to anyone who can get there.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

The US refuses to recognize any claims made by other nations and instead says Antartic is open to anyone who can get there.
                          While at the same time reserving the right to bomb the crap out of anyone that opposes any future claim the US may place on the entire continent.
                          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Australia, NZ, South Africa, Argentina and Chile should be the owners of Antartica, or better, no one
                            I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki

While at the same time reserving the right to bomb the crap out of anyone that opposes any future claim the US may place on the entire continent.
                              We don't conduct "bombing campaigns" but rather we display freedom fireworks for the entire world to enjoy. It's true sometimes people get killed in these displays, mostly terrorists, but it's a small price to pay. After all, freedom isn't free.

Comment

awwwww penguins!

Comment

Working...
                                X