halloween costumes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• halloween costumes

So Halloween is in about two week and I have no idea what I am going to dress up as.

I need ideas.

Are any of you guy dressing up, and if so, what as?

I love Halloween. it's probably my favorite holiday. Christmas and Thanksgiving come close tho [[all that yummy food]].

Last year I was someone who escaped from the Department of Corrections.
    The year before that I was a Ringwraith.
    I don't remember what I was in 8th grade.
    7th grade I was Combat/Army Barbie [[my school's theme was toys]].
    6th grade, I was an evil snowman.
    [[EDIT 5th grade, I was a flag on a account of 9/11]]
    4th grade, Klingon warrior.
    3rd grade, Worf.
    2nd grade, spider.
    1st grade, tooth.
    kindergarten, horse.
    4, cow.
    3, tweety bird.
    2, pumpkin.
    1, prolly a pumkin or something.

I want to be something different this year, but it cannot be slutty because my father needs to approve of my costume.

So I would really appreciate your help in my search for a costume this year.
    Last edited by b etor; October 17, 2007, 11:47.

Why don't you go as a high school student. Get some practice.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

You should go as Agent Mulder.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Well, Skully would be easier for b etor.

Or maybe Cigarette-Smoking Man.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Comment

Go as Phoenix Wright and walk around pointing at random people and shouting "objection!" etc....
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Go as Blacula.

Comment

Re: halloween costumes

Originally posted by b etor
                So Halloween is in about two week and I have no idea what I am going to dress up as.

I need ideas.
                Well.............

but it cannot be slutty because my father needs to approve of my costume.
                Oh - that won't work then..............

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                  Why don't you go as a high school student. Get some practice.

Comment

Re: halloween costumes

Originally posted by b etor
                    Are any of you guy dressing up, and if so, what as?
                    I was going to go as Cohen the Barbarian (a.j.a. Genghis Cohen), but since he doesn't come as a commercial product, I was going to have to make it. I ran into a design problem. Now, I've solved it, but there's no longer enough time to get the furs that I need, so maybe next year.

This means I'll pull out the old wizard costume.
                    (It's an interesting Rohrshack test. Older people see me as Merlin; to the middle aged, I'm Gandalf; and kids see me as Dumbledore.)

I want to be something different this year, but it cannot be slutty because my father needs to approve of my costume.
                    I'd vote for a comicbook heroine...say Wonder Woman, Xena, or someone from Marvel. You'll get to show a lot of skin but you can't be considered a slut because you're virtuous.

Comment

In 2005, my costume was a garbage bag....I mean, I was costumed as a garbage bag, from head to toe...with garbage sticking out and everything.

I won first prize at the party because of the originality/uniqueness factor.

I'll post a pic when I get home.

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Go as an FBI agent. You won't even need to wear a costume
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Go to mzocentral.net and have a look at what UnOthOdx is putting together. That **** is real high quality stuff...
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

WTF is mzocentral.net?
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

It's a website that was originally formed about 4 and a half years ago that gained popularity when Poly had a series of clashes, it's home to al ot ofthe old Civ 3 demogamers and a fair few other posters.
                              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                              X