No announcement yet.

Ann Coulter's website has been hacked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She intentionally registered in a precinct that she did not live in and used someone else's address (her realtor's; I believe with his/her consent if memory serves) as her own to do it.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Maybe it was herself that wrote this open letter and it was a honest confession, made in a weak moment.

But as she didn´t want to stop the cash from right winger from flowing into her pockets she made it appear like everything was written by a hacker

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

hmm...as long as she didn't vote multiple times I dont have a problem with that. Maybe she forgot to file an absentee ballot back home and was stuck in Florida during the election.

Comment

I was wrong about the case being dead: As of this past August a local paper (Palm Beach Post) in Florida reported that FEC Case No. 07-211 was still active. I'm trying to search their archive but the article seems to have gone bye-bye. Not even a simple search for "Ann Coulter" has brought anything up. Anyway, at the time she gave an interview or whatever on FOX News with Alan Colmes in June '06 and said she lived in New York. She had bought a home in Palm Beach, Florida in March '05, but used a Florida address that wasn't that house's or even in the same Florida precinct as that house to register to vote on June 15th '05 in a state she stated a year later on TV she didn't live in at the time? And something about stalkers? And her former boyfriend from the FBI? The case is very odd, her explanations don't add up and it seems the investigators aren't quite done with her.

Comment

What Kuci said. IF you are going to hack a website at least put something humourous on it instead of hte old crap.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Where was this picture - it should've been there!

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Is that a pic of Coulter's vagina?

Comment

Tis indeed
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Comment

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I thought Captain Kirk killed that thing!

Comment

Nah, he hit it in a different sense.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

South Park should do an episode on her.
                            be free

Comment

Working...
                            X