Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krill
    Snakebite drunk from a pitcher.
    ZOMG Snakebite & Black = Stoodent memories.

Comment

Yeah, I'm planing on having it tonight. First real drink I'll have had for 12 weeks.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I'm a beer man. but I drink those snooty good beers, not cheap stuff like budweiser, miller/coors.

Is it pretentious to drink good beers? sometimes I think it is in the U.S. but I don't care. I have no desire to be like the common man anyways. No bud for me, give me a good import or microbrew.

I've tried various hard liquors. I think I did it only because it seemed more manly to be able to drink hard liquor. I admit I'm not a man then . hard liquor tastes too much like alcohol. And alcohol doesn't actually taste good. I was on a tequila kick around 2001, but I'm off that. Tequila messes me up too fast. I've grown kind of sick of the taste of vodka in mixed drinks. mixed drinks can be too sweet for me. And vodka strait is horrible. I've tried other stuff like Tuaca, various rums, and all sorts of other crap. Just doesn't suit me.

Wine is other crap. Now that is pretentious. Why is wine supposed to be all romantic and all anyways? Does a couple drinking a crappy drink make them want to have sex just so they can stop drinking that crappy drink? That's my theory. Granted, I never drank a really good wine. But the expense doesn't seem worth it. good beers are cheaper to find. champaigne is horrible as well, but again I was drinking the cheap stuff.

Comment

No worries Dis, you'll never be like the common man....even if you tried.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Nah, that avatar says all

and just to keep evidence for eternity
            Attached Files
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
            X