Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 15th 1954, The World Forever Changed. MING & RAH! Come Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zkribbler
    What?! Is he trying to Wezil in on their birthdays?!
    It seems to be a day for the ferrets.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

What are you taking about?! I'm older than they are!
      [Eeek! Own goal!]
      Now that's just showing off
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Why do I find it hard to believe that Ming and Rah were born on the same day and in the same year?

But, since this is a Birthday thread...Happy Birthday Ming-Rah! (or would that be Rah-Ming?)

Comment

Are they both cool people?

Ming's cool I know, but I'm not sure about Rah.

It sucks having to share your birthday with someone who is only marginally cool (Bill3000).
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Happy birthday to the friendliest, and coolest pair of tryants the online world has ever known.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
              Are they both cool people?

Ming's cool I know, but I'm not sure about Rah.

It sucks having to share your birthday with someone who is only marginally cool (Bill3000).

This is funny in so many ways.

A) In general terms, twins are born on the same day.
              B) Ming is cool, but what about rah?
              C) Par-TY!
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I been thinking, this is kind of like the antichristmas.

On the 1st day of antichristmas the mods did give to me, a cell in Mingapulco.

On the 2nd day of antichristmas the mods did give to me, 2 banning rods and a cell in Mingapulco.

Next!?!
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Congratulations, may your twin Iron fisted Hegemonies continue for yet another solar orbit!
                    Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      A) In general terms, twins are born on the same day.
                      Ming and rah are twins?
                      B) Ming is cool, but what about rah?
                      Well, alls I'm saying is I don't know jack squat about Rah.

Comment

Part of the devious plan; and yes, they are twins.
                        No matter what anyone says, you catch on pretty quickly.

Comment

On the 1st day of antichristmas the mods did give to me, a cell in Mingapulco.

On the 2nd day of antichristmas the mods did give to me, 2 banning rods and a cell in Mingapulco.
                          On the 3rd day of antichristmas the mods did give to me,
                          3 attacks on the post but not on the poster, 2 banning rods and a cell in Mingapulco.

On the 4th day of antichristmas the mods did give to me, 4 days' vacation, 3 attacks on the post but not on the poster, 2 banning rods and a cell in Mingapulco.

On the 5th day of antichristmas the mods did give to me, 5 ca'ase clooooooosed, 4 days' vacation, 3 attacks on the post but not on the poster, 2 banning rods and a cell in Mingapulco.

Comment

Part of the devious plan; and yes, they are twins.
                            Do they dress the same
                            No matter what anyone says, you catch on pretty quickly.
                            I'm like Sherlock frickin' Holmes.

Comment

Comment

Ming Rah

Blah

Comment

Working...
                                X