Proof that using cheap labor for imports costs jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
    Stopped clocks and all that. You occasionally say something correct too.
    Indeed. Just because its Bush doesn't mean everything he says is incorrect.

Free trade
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
      Lack of adptiveness.
      Whatever that means I'm sure it doesn't matter.
      That is pure BS - quite contrary every of those mentioned has improved their economy by dropping protection.
      WRONG!
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

That is pure BS - quite contrary every of those mentioned has improved their economy by dropping protection.
        Japan has an open economy?

Comment

Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
          But the deficit is going down.
          Oh goodie. But the debt continues to increase.

I think we should call the federal debt "the Children's Tax," because our children are the ones who will have to be taxed to pay it off (with interest). And every year, Bush increases the Children's Tax. He is the greatest tax increaser in history.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Oh goodie. But the debt continues to increase.

I think we should call the federal debt "the Children's Tax," because our children are the ones who will have to be taxed to pay it off (with interest). And every year, Bush increases the Children's Tax. He is the greatest tax increaser in history.
            Well to be fair it's a transfer payment to rich children.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Kiddy, I live in a country that has a very good economy, that is very competitive, that have a surplus, that are screaming for labour and for certain doesn't have any protectionalist legislation. We even have public health care, high "minimum wages" - sigh - I could go on.

Protectionism has never done anything good.
              Have you got a job application handy?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                Happy Bush
                fixed
                Blah

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Have you got a job application handy?
                  Check out the nearest danish consulate or like. Though, a couple of warnings. While most women meets the normal standard of scandinavian such, they lack one part of bimbo - they have a brain and uses it. Neither are you allowed to carry guns, and probably worst for a texan - no cattle are roaming the streets so you can use your lasso techniques
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                  X