Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what happened to jewsdidwtc.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know any abnormal people?
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
      This is what happens when you question the official story... you get disappeared!

Either that or someone flew a plane into their website?
      QFTIMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico
        Do you know any abnormal people?
        Everyone I know is abnormal.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
            Either that or someone flew a plane into their website?

Comment

Well, I guess none of you can handle the truth. I've taken the red pill have any of you?

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                Really?
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                  Really?
                  Really what?

I think I'm getting a clue. A raging clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                    Really what?
                    (It's what they repeat over and over again when confronted with the ridiculous notion that 9/11 was staged.)

I think I'm getting a clue. A raging clue.
                    I'm so glad Hardy Boys was not a part of my childhood - nothing for that episode to ruin.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I see your registration is from September of 2001. How do we know your not a government agent trying to spread misinformation?

Comment

@ Hardly Boys

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                          I see your registration is from September of 2001. How do we know your not a government agent trying to spread misinformation?
                          If you examine more closely you'll discover that I actually registered just a few short days after September 11th. My name was also chosen from a secret tome called the Eldar Codex - who knows terrible secrets lie within there.
                          Last edited by Lorizael; October 13, 2007, 16:45.

Comment

Exactly, you registered a few days prior to the attack so as to not raise suspicions. I see through your veil of deception.

Comment

*blink blink* after.

Comment

Before as in you hacked the system to change your registration date.

Comment

Working...
                                X