It was nice knowing you, Apo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was nice knowing you, Apo

William Moeller went from being "single" to "engaged".
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Oh well.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Now that he won't be having any more sex, he should have plent of time for Poly.
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

photos!
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Congratulations!

Aren't you scheduled for deployment to Iraq?

Comment

Hmmmm...

Did we hear anything about this girl prior to this?

If not I will gladly pay for the phone call to tell you, Apo, a thousand stories about how getting married just before deployment for some monetary benefit or whatever other perceived gain is STUPID STUPID STUPID.

And no, you don't really love that stripper you met at your going away bash two weeks before deploying and whose ex boyfriend still lives at her house because he hasn't found a place to live yet. TRUST ME.

A thousand sailors/airmen/marines/soldiers have gone down that road before you, and oddly enough all of them laughed off the warnings of their Chief/Seargent/LT with a "you don't know us, we're different!"

If that doesn't apply to you, disregard
            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Whether it applies or not, he shouldn't disregard. Advice to not get married is always good advice, but that's just my opinion. Congradulations anyway Apo, I'm not against a person at least trying to be happy. And since some people do win the lottery, maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones.
              EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

He was the one who use to complain about not getting ina serious relationship.

If this is a real serious relationship then .

If this is a relationship thrown together at last moment because of the aforementioned reasons... then please retihnk.

I am hoping for the first type though

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
                  Hmmmm...

Did we hear anything about this girl prior to this?

If not I will gladly pay for the phone call to tell you, Apo, a thousand stories about how getting married just before deployment for some monetary benefit or whatever other perceived gain is STUPID STUPID STUPID.

And no, you don't really love that stripper you met at your going away bash two weeks before deploying and whose ex boyfriend still lives at her house because he hasn't found a place to live yet. TRUST ME.

A thousand sailors/airmen/marines/soldiers have gone down that road before you, and oddly enough all of them laughed off the warnings of their Chief/Seargent/LT with a "you don't know us, we're different!"

If that doesn't apply to you, disregard

BTW, I think this is the second post of yours I've agreed with this year.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Progress

What was the first?

Comment

Has he asked us for permission?

If not, the engagement is null and void, anyway.

Comment

Pat, what? I love strippers!
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Pat, what? I love strippers!
                          Yes. Yes you do

Comment

Yes I do. Well, not necessarily strippers, but it wouldn't hurt if my future better half would be able and willing to do all the moves

I'm an awesome stripper. We could do dance offs then. Oh man, I need to design a party room with a pole, that'll keep the radical feminists away

"Umm yes mom, I know what it looks like, but it's actually a... a firemen pole, you see, we both are thinking about joining the fire department as a hobby! And that looks like a dungeon and yes that's a swing and that's a big X, but those are... we make amateur films, fantasy. Like LOTR and stuff.... yes yes that's what they're for... oh that neon sign that says EASY ACCESS? Oh that just means that... we have a wireless internet connection here as well in case we need to do some internet things down here. And that mask, that's actually a gift, a joke from our mutual friend. The whip is from a cowboy seminar and the those aren't dildoes, those are actually portable juice blenders."

Man I need to build a sex room. It's like.. one of these Japanese sex hotels, 4 different fantasy rooms. That would rock, definitely. I also need a shooting range, game room for video games and pinball machines, pool etc.... I also need a gym, home theater, inside and outdoors pool, both equipped with bars. My house will be sooo cool.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

inside and outdoors pool, both equipped with bars...
                              And stripper poles w/cages. And WTF no hottub???

Comment

Working...
                              X