Army Aggressor Threatens Hummer Manufacturers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wezil
    You do notice the threadstarter has absolutely no interest in discussing the actual topic? Not a word. This thread went up for one reason and one reason one - LS was searching for "aggressor" topics and probably giggled with excitement when he found the article posted. He still thinks it's funny.

So no, I've been nothing of the sort.
    LordShiva is not the type to giggle. He's more of an evil chuckler. He sounds a bit like what you'd think Satan would sound like after a few cigarettes and some single malt scotch.
    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Wezil says that like we're supposed to care.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Guys, it's pretty clear by now that Wezil does not intend to contribute in any way to a civil discussion on this interesting topic, wishing instead to spam this thread with his peevish personal attacks. For the sake of continuing our illuminating discourse on this most important issue, I think it's best to ignore him from here on.

VetLegion, that is a most intriguing design suggestion. But one question that invariably arises is, how do teh operators of teh truck deal with flat tires? I would think that teh shrapnel from teh explosion would pierce teh rubber of teh tires, and, given teh typically high risk-profile of situations involving IEDs, teh truck's crew would perhaps be prevented from pulling over to teh side of teh road in order to change a tire
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
        X