NY politician was Ali G'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oddo
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

He really should improve on his vocabulary - I mean variation, not the degree of foul language - but other than that:
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Oddo
        He was great in A Fish Called Wanda too.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston

He was great in A Fish Called Wanda too.
          And in teh Azzuri's defensive line
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

"Apes don't read philosophy"

"Yes they do Otto. They just don't understand it!"
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
              He really should improve on his vocabulary - I mean variation, not the degree of foul language - but other than that:
              It reminded me of when Borat was in the subway and he approached this New Yawker and the new Yawker said I'll tell you my fu**ing name, its get the FU&^ out of my face"

or something to that effect.

I thought it was hillyriaous or something to that effect..
              I almost dies when she said about Hillary and the cigar..

That was some Fawnee stuff

Faw-NEE

I wonder if he could be charged with communicating a threat on federal property or city property..

Think about it, hes upset he is almost , I mean if some dude walked in and had a legitimate bone to pick with the office, and they kind of "ignored him" and he cussed and threatened the office employees, he would most likely be charged with disturbing the peace or something similiar.

Still, dang fawnee video
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

It'a a bit funny that an elected person isn't allowed to use the language his voters are using. Especially if some bimbo fake journalist tries to improve her CV by such a stunt.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                  It'a a bit funny that an elected person isn't allowed to use the language his voters are using. Especially if some bimbo fake journalist tries to improve her CV by such a stunt.
                  I can think of a lot of things I do that my elected politicians wouldn't want to be video'd doing.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

I can think of a lot of things I do that my elected politicians wouldn't want to be video'd doing.
                    Q F T!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

How could you tell from that video? Or did you just assume, because she was hot?

Comment

Well, If you want your politicians to be non human, thats your cohise
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Politicians with anger management issues.

Comment

Politicians acting as human beings

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Charles Manson for Pres.

Comment

Charles Manson for Pres.
                                NO WAY!!!

I mean, not strictly because he was a freaking looney-tune but because thanks to him, we have a great hit on the Beatles White Album
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X