X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posh Finn Chatroom Moderators

HB Drogue!

HB Ari Rahikkala!
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

HHappyy BBirrthddayy!

(I doubled the consonants because that's what they do in Finland)

Comment

Cheers Shiva. And remember, I'm not posh, I'm just better than everyone else
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

How do you know I wasn't talking about Ari?

Methinks thou doth protest too much
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Happy birthday, Tupsumato

(and please don't say you're calling me posh - I would not... take that very well)
          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

HB!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!

Gladiator!
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

HBs!
                Blah

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Gladiator!

Comment

(\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Happy Birthday

Comment

Häppi Biirthydaay, evil Finn!
                        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Comment

Trevligt födelsedag!
                            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Happy birthday, boys!
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X