purpose of appendix found!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• purpose of appendix found!!

I know you were all dying to find out. I would put aggressor in the title, but that is just lame . In any case, they believe they found the purpose of the appendix, not conformed yet, however.

Actually I find this stuff kind of interesting, couldn't resist clicking the story.

so clicky the linky.

I think I read this here already. Had mine out, starting to miss it.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I wonder how they'd sell on the black organ market.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'm not a doctor or qualified in this field but this smells like BS to me.

Comment

Ha! Ha! Wiggy doesn't have an appendix!
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The theory led Gary Huffnagle, a University of Michigan internal medicine and microbiology professor, to wonder about the value of another body part that is often yanked: "I'll bet eventually we'll find the same sort of thing with the tonsils."
            I wasn't expecting him to say tonsils

Comment

Foreskin!

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

If your appendix is about to burst, it has to leave your body or you will die. That isn't an over reaction by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                  Foreskin!

JM
                  Um... what are you doing with foreskin in your digestive tract.... wait... n/m, don't tell us please!

Comment

i got my appendix taken out in january. i didn't even know it was about to explode because i didn't feel anything really painful, i just figured my stomach hurt because i was hungry in the morning cuz the pain would go away sometime after i'd eaten but before i got to school. good thing i was in the hospital for other reasons.

Comment

I know the purpose of the apendix.

It was gods way of population control.

Back before we could remove them safely, god would be like "Ok, too many people. Need to ween some. You over there... die!" Their apendix would then burst and they'd die.

BAN THE APENDECTOMY! IT IS INTERFERING WITH GOD'S WILL!!!
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Isn't killing excess people what cops are for?
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

That's just for keeping the minority populations in check. Only God is allowed to kill white people.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

By definition, whites are not excess people.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

That's why only the divine nature of God can decide when they die. Lord praise white Jesus!
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X