In the mood for love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the mood for love

CALGARY - Alberto the moose is on the loose.

But while he's big and likely amorous, he's not considered dangerous. Alberto is a resident of the Calgary Zoo's "ranch" about 10 kilometres south of the city. It's believed that he broke down a gate overnight on Sept. 24 and hasn't been seen since.

"The autumn is the rutting season for moose ... and the males become quite persistent in seeking out breeding females," said curator Bob Peel.

"Calgarians may be quite surprised to learn that it is not uncommon for wild moose to live in the area surrounding the city and we believe our bull was attracted by a wild female in the area."

The zoo maintains that Alberto poses no public danger. But with hunting season fast approaching, the public may pose some danger to Alberto.

The zoo issued a public service announcement Friday for help in locating Alberto, who wears a white tag on his right ear.

That is definitely NOT safe sex.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Moose are pretty horny.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

This guy is stylish. He wears an earring.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

He be stylin'. Dem sistuh moose bettuh be watchin'.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Is it the left ear or the right ear that's supposed to signify you're gay if you put an earring in it?
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Are you asking if this is a horny gay moose?

Comment

Now THATS dangerous...
              "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
              "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
              "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Are you just searching Google for "Canada Moose" and posting everything you find?

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                  Are you just searching Google for "Canada Moose" and posting everything you find?
                  It seems that way.

Lots of moose = lots of moose stories.

Comment

It gets worse. Not only does Wezil have a horny gay moose fixation, but Fark is getting it too.

But that one was just about some wussy American moose that thinks it is a cow.
                    Long live the Dead Threads!!

Comment

Comment

'm in the mood for love simply because you're near me
                        Funny but when you're near me, I'm in the mood for love.
                        Heaven is in your eyes, bright as the stars we're under,
                        Oh, is it any wonder, I'm in the mood for love.
                        Why stop to think of whether this little dream might fade,
                        We´ve put our hearts together - now we are one, I'm not afraid.
                        If there's a cloud above, if it should rain, we'll let it.
                        But for tonight forget it, I'm in the mood for love.

Comment

The zoo maintains that Alberto poses no public danger.

Of course he doesn't. A moose is a tiny little creature that darts across the floor and eats cheese. It's perfectly harmless if you keep your distance and don't wear casein.

Comment

It's a common myth that moose like cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                              Is it the left ear or the right ear that's supposed to signify you're gay if you put an earring in it?

Hey, dude, that's a two-legs thing. Besides, did Alberto want the earring? I think not. It was forced upon him by the pink-skins.
                              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                              X