WikiLeaks - Haven of Whistleblowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WikiLeaks - Haven of Whistleblowers

Here's an interesting site that I just learned of today. Supposedly, whistleblowers have already submitted over 1.2 million confidential documents.

Some speculated that this is a site run by the CIA to disablize authoritarian regimes in Asia, in the former Soviet Bloc and in Sub-Saharan Africa...then U.S. documents began showing up, so it's probably not the CIA.

Wkilleaks Link

Verrrry interesting. Could be a half thought out CIA plan.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well, can't we trace the site by its IP? Where is it hosted?

Comment

I'm not that smart... wait... it's hosted at.... the basement of the Alamo?!
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
          Well, can't we trace the site by its IP? Where is it hosted?
          You can trace back to the site, but you can go no farther. You can't trace back to the actual whistle blower.

Comment

I smell an injunction in the making...
            Unbelievable!

Comment

neat
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
              X