The Apartment at the Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Apartment at the Mall

I didn't see anyone post this so here you go.

I remember looking for places like this in college. Only thing I found was the fridge where the cleaning staff kept their beer.

Nice.

I lived in a mall once, but it was allowed.

My uni had a building with shops on the main level and apartments built above and below that, The building was connected by pedways to 5 other major buildings on campus (a major library and buildings I had classes in).

It was sort of strange. Except for groceries there were weeks on end that I never went outside other than into the 'yard' (a grassy open space beside the mall).
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

What was it like living inside an arcology?

Comment

Arcologies are great, especially the cheap polluting ones. Sims get stuck in them and can't leave even when you tax them to the max...

Comment

Y'know, the guy should have just used the excuse that he'd moved into the room temporarily while he was looking for his car.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
            What was it like living inside an arcology?
            It was good for a while. A lot of international students lived there (95%) so I met a lot of people from all over.

I was pretty focused on studies at the time and there weren't a lot of distractions. Overall it was good for me.

*twitch*
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
            X