Kraut Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kraut Day

Today is national Kraut day, the day when all Krauts celebrate the freedom to drink any sort of beer they want

BTW, a lesser known fact is that on the same day East and West Germany were officially united again.

Blah

And West Germany has been paying welfare payments to the east ever since.

When are you guys going to invade Poland and regain East Prussia?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oerdin, I keep wondering what the status of WG be if they didn't have to take on the plague of EG. I mean uniting is good, but in economic terms, I keep wondering...
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
        And West Germany has been paying welfare payments to the east ever since.

When are you guys going to invade Poland and regain East Prussia?
        We wait until the Kaczynski twins ruined Poland completely, then Poles will come and ask for Anschluss.
        Blah

Comment

Happy Wiedervereinigungstag!
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

:beer:

Comment

Germany day is the day after 'coming out' day. This gets confusing.

Anyhoo...
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Cheers, fellas.

-Arrian
                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Re: Kraut Day

Originally posted by BeBro
                  Today is national Kraut day, the day when all Krauts celebrate the freedom to drink any sort of beer they want

BTW, a lesser known fact is that on the same day East and West Germany were officially united again.

So the Cold War was good for something.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I slept until an hour ago =)
                    Good Times
                    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Now it's time to get those pesky Austrians back in the fold. They helped ensure that East Germany was torn away and ruled by Communists for 60 years; shouldn't they have to help pay to restore the east to health?
                      I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Checking in a little late. I hope everyone had a good time.

Here's an interesting envelope I saw. It is presumably from 10 March however, not 3 October.
                        Attached Files

Comment

KOA in Germany
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

HK!
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

No message icon
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X