Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr. Phil and the Dictator of Belarus are one and the same.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Phil and the Dictator of Belarus are one and the same.

So, I'm sittin' here, drinking a little and watching sum Dr. Phil and reading wikipedia article about Lukashenko When I realize that they are infact the same people. Now, you might ask, hows does one come to that conclusion? Simple. They aare both horrible people who prey on the weak will of stay at homes moms. By gaining the trust and love oft the American people Dr. Philshenko will eventually run for President of America and proseed to rule with an iron fist.

I think you are on to something here.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Wrong-o, buddy. When Oprah says Dr. Phil is OK, then Dr. Phil is OK. You dare not defy the will of Oprah!
      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

I once flew low and buzzed Oprah's house in a Cessna. The security guard actually got in his little golf cart and tried to drive after the plane. What exactly did that idiot think he could do to an airplane?
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Dr Phil is a hack, he shouldn't be even be called a doctor.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            Dr Phil is a hack, he shouldn't be even be called a doctor.
            Why?

And he doesn't look like that guy.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
              I once flew low and buzzed Oprah's house in a Cessna. The security guard actually got in his little golf cart and tried to drive after the plane. What exactly did that idiot think he could do to an airplane?
              Do you peep into people's windows too?
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

No, just buzzed her house.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I actually don't remember posting this thread.

Comment

Which means that you, sir, are a liar.

So, I'm sittin' here, drinking a little
                    -Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I'm amazed, really. I can barely manage to insert images while sober. Drunk, I'd have no chance.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Re: Dr. Phil and the Dictator of Belarus are one and the same.

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                        So, I'm sittin' here, drinking a little and watching sum Dr. Phil and reading wikipedia article about Lukashenko

By gaining the trust and love oft the American people Dr. Philshenko will eventually run for President of America and proseed to rule with an iron fist.

Comment

i'll bet you've never seen them in the same room together
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I think the real question here is, which of these two people is worse?

I vote Dr. Phil since he affects people worldwide, like AIDS.

Comment

Working...
                            X