And the test results are in....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the test results are in....

So I had the mamogram and the ultra sound today. The mamogram was clear but the ultra sound was not. So we are going to do a biopsy and blood work to see if my enzyme levels are elevated. So it's a good news bad news senario. So I meet with my Doctor on Thursday and we will go from there. In the imortal words of Porky Pig ........ebbeedddd ebbeeedddd That's all folks!
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Good luck Tia
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

good luck and be well. It's a hard thing to detect sometimes.

Comment

Sending hope and prayer your way.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

my thoughts are with you
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Our thoughts are with you!
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

good luck girl

Comment

Be well!
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Dragons have nothing to fear.

Comment

Best of luck, Tiamat.

-Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

So far, so good... Hang in there, girl!
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Thanks, I really appreciate it. My feelings are since the mamogram was clear that this would be a good thing. So for that I'm greatful, now just to get the other part over with. I meet with the doctor tomorrow so I'll just wait until then to see what's up.

Wonder how many times she's heard What's up Doc?
                        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
                        X