No announcement yet.

What's going on in Belgium?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am still trying to wrap my head around this story.

The child is described as a typical 10 year old physically, which she cannot be. Menarche (first period) usually occurs between the ages of 12 to 18 - she is well ahead of the curve.

Still, she miraculously carried a child to full term. And yet the parents really thought she was just putting on a little weight.

What, all in the belly?

I think they really didn't want to see something for what it truly was.
    Long live the Dead Threads!!

Comment

Charleroi is a ****hole.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

You're just jealous because you didn't get any when you were 13.
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Omni Rex Draconis
          I am still trying to wrap my head around this story.

The child is described as a typical 10 year old physically, which she cannot be. Menarche (first period) usually occurs between the ages of 12 to 18 - she is well ahead of the curve.

Still, she miraculously carried a child to full term. And yet the parents really thought she was just putting on a little weight.

What, all in the belly?

Actually, puberty now normally is between 10 and 14.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Yeah, the age has been steadily dropping for girls. I have not seen anything about an equivalent drop for boys.

I remember getting sex education in Grade 6 (age 11) and finding no girls in the classroom that fit the description in the movies. It wasn't until high school (age 14) that more girls were developed then not.

That was 30 years ago.
            Long live the Dead Threads!!

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion

Many? In what kind of place you live?
              In many South American countries such young pregnancies (13-14, I mean) are not at all uncommon among the poor.
              "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
              "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

What, all in the belly?

I know a girl who almost graduated from high school without anyone inlcuding her knowing she was pregnant.
                Only when she had to X-ray her chest for getting into the academy had the roentgenologist guy asked her to visit the gynecologist just to be on the safe side. Bam, six months pregnant already.
                Graffiti in a public toilet
                Do not require skill or wit
                Among the **** we all are poets
                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

What, all in the belly?

I wouldn't in 100 years get to the idea that my 10-years old daughter could be pregnant and think in all other directions when trying to explain the belly. But I'd have gone see a doctor probably, when all this would come out...
                  "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                  "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

it's all that public nudity they have over there.

I just find it strange people feel americans are too hung up about sex and it causes sexual predators, but europe has their fair share of sexual predators as well.

I know, this kid isn't a sexual predator. But you have to admit. The age difference of 13 and 10 is pretty extreme. I'd go so far as to say this is rape.

Comment

Yes, Dis, but you'd also wish you'd had this sort of rape in boy scouts.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I'm sorry, I know it's only 3 years. But we all know it scales. 3 years at that age is pretty extreme, while 3 years at age 22 is no big deal.

She's friggin 10 years old!! This kid raped her. plain and simple.

Comment

'this kid isn't a sexual predator', but 'this kid raped her. plain and simple.'

Thanks for the view from Las vegas.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

He was the doctor, she was the patient. The operation was a success.
                            Long time member @ Apolyton
                            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Belgium is on the verge of becoming the next Yugoslavia and THIS is making headlines across the pond?
                              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                                He was the doctor, she was the patient. The operation was a success.
                                He-he.

Comment

Working...
                                X