Happy Birthday David Floyd!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday David Floyd!!

Just a moment to wish you well and thanks for the many memories from times gone past

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Be sure not to get any women drunk and laugh at them (and then try to justify it to us on this forum and then get mad when we call you a ***** for it) .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Or fool a minimum-wage Walmart employee into giving you free stuff and expect us to fawn over how smart you are...

Wow, aren't WE nice guys?

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Happy Birthday, David.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Libertarian Schmuck!
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

David "hey, the Injuns never had any legal papers of ownership so they had no right complaining we took their land" Floyd? That David Floyd?

HB David
            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
            And notifying the next of kin
            Once again...

Comment

Hahaha, you guys have good memories

For the record, I have moved onto getting women drunk and sleeping with them rather than laughing at them, robbing Walmart outright rather than manipulating stupid managers, and authoring treaties that steal land from people on the lowest end of the socio-economic totem pole, rather than simply supporting said treaties.

And if you people don't like it, **** off!

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

HB David, been a while

Comment

HB DF!
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Have a good one Mr. Floyd!
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd
                      Hahaha, you guys have good memories

For the record, I have moved onto getting women drunk and sleeping with them rather than laughing at them, robbing Walmart outright rather than manipulating stupid managers, and authoring treaties that steal land from people on the lowest end of the socio-economic totem pole, rather than simply supporting said treaties.

And if you people don't like it, **** off!

Stay away from transvestite polticians........

Happy Birthday!

ACK!
                      Last edited by Tuberski; October 5, 2007, 23:40.
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

DAVID!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Have a good one and a few for me
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Ooo, how do I get in on that treaty-writing action?
                            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Be the strongest, baddest SOB on the block, and have a ***** to pick on. Duh.
                              Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X