X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poor Britney

*crickets chirp* I guess no one cares abot Britney Spears

She has lost custody of her children- at least for now

I find it strange the court orders the parents cannot use corporal punishment on their children.

This is what happens when white trash makes it big in the music industry.

good. she should lose custody forever.

Comment

Is the father any better than the mother?
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

no. i should have custody!

Comment

Adopt Mathew Pan instead.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I think Federline has made some attempt to resuscitate his reputation and his life, which is much better than the mother
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

They both appear to have the mental age of 13 year olds......

Maybe the kids should be given to complete strangers to start again...............

God forbid going through life with everyone knowing that they were your parents.........
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Let's be clear: we now have a situation in which a Vegas-partying, stripper-schtupping, pregnant-girlfriend-abandoning gangsta-wannabe is the Responsible Adult in the picture.

Those kids are soooooooooooo screwed.
                "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Yep!

Comment

Federline makes a good commercial
                    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

For what?

Eugenics?

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                        Let's be clear: we now have a situation in which a Vegas-partying, stripper-schtupping, pregnant-girlfriend-abandoning gangsta-wannabe is the Responsible Adult in the picture.

Those kids are soooooooooooo screwed.
                        but think of the good reality show these kids will make in the future. I use the term good loosely.

Comment

how about a no BS news day !!!
                          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Platy sighting!

Comment

is she still a virgin?
                              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                              X