Ketchup: The taste invader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ketchup, the American condiment
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
      Ketchup, the American condiment
      Exactly.

Thats actually sad.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

Exactly.

Thats actually sad.

Spec.
        Not really, because other tastes are inferior to ketchup just like other nations are inferior to America.
        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Hmm, maybe that explains why I put ketchup on some stuff and not others. I guess I find it hard to argue with you. I put ketchup on things I don't like, so I want to kill the taste. I can't stand ketchup on things I like on their own.
          EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

The only way I enjoy ketchup is when some mayo is added along with cognac or whiskey and perhaps a dash of cream.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
              Ketchup and KD.
              what's KD?

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
                Not really, because other tastes are inferior to ketchup just like other nations are inferior to America.
                oh gods

you have an awful avatar.

Comment

I am a Mayonaisse type of guy myself.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

what's KD?
                    Sure you want to know?

Kraft Dinner
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                      Mayo and french fries

I don't mind ketchup on a burger, but for the most part the food has to be pretty bad before ketchup makes it taste better.
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I son always asks for both ranch and barbecue sauce for his french fries. He doesn't mix them, he just sometimes uses the ranch and sometimes uses the barbecue.
                        EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                          Of course you do! But then you do have taste

even with teh bad spelling ability...
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I'd only put Ketchup on really bad food.
                            USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                            The video may avatar is from

Comment

On French fries, it's good.
                              And on burgers and hot dogs...along with mustard.
                              though I don't put mustard on burgers. don't need it on meat loaf (unless it's bad meatloaf that is dried out).

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                                I did too when I was younger. Now I just get my thrills from car crashes.
                                I take it you like the movie crash then? (90's version)

Comment

Working...
                                X