israeli aggressors building more housing in East Jerusalem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• israeli aggressors building more housing in East Jerusalem

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

- building neighborhoods for arabs only? trying to put them in a ghetto.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

In what way are the houses 'for Arabs'? Are they going to simply give them away to any Arab, sell them to the Palestinian government? Unless their is some mechanism that explicitly prevents this from becoming a Jewish neighborhood then its going to be denounced as a land grab and rightly so.
      Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

How's settlement expansion going?

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
          In what way are the houses 'for Arabs'? Are they going to simply give them away to any Arab, sell them to the Palestinian government? Unless their is some mechanism that explicitly prevents this from becoming a Jewish neighborhood then its going to be denounced as a land grab and rightly so.
          Im not familiar with the mechanism. IIUC these are within or adjacent to existing arab neighborhoods, and economic pressures will likely lead to arabs filling them.

I also suspect they are in parts of the city expected to pass eventually under arab administration in some form.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
            How's settlement expansion going?

-Arrian
            Not well. Not well at all.

Breaking news about Satellite from The Jerusalem Post. Read the latest updates on Satellite including articles, videos, opinions and more.

Comment

This is like buying some flowers for a chick you raped.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

Not well. Not well at all.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull
                to cracking down on "illegal outposts."

I was under the impression, however, that approved settlements were still being expanded.

-Arrian
                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                  That's international politics for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

to cracking down on "illegal outposts."

I was under the impression, however, that approved settlements were still being expanded.

-Arrian

Seeing as youre threadjacking, i think my response was more than sufficient.

Comment

First time the use of "aggressors" isn't an exageration.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Re: israeli aggressors building more housing in East Jerusalem

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                        http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/907528.html
                        Wow, how "generous." Cause well all know letting a neighborhood grow to add more housing as its population continues to grow is a great sign or responsible stewardship. I mean, in any other uncivilized country they would not let anyone build new housing.

I bet you that in Syria, they don't let people build new housing!
                        If you don't like reality, change it! me
                        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

"I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

That's our culture for you.
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I was thinking it was more like buying flowers for the man who raped you and killed your mother.
                              EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

Working...
                              X