• Best Letter to the Editor, Ever.

Incoherent? Check.
    Morally superior? Check.
    Completely ridiculous? Check.
    Funny subject matter? Check.

Stephen Harper, did you see the streak?
    Calgary Herald
    Published: Monday, September 24, 2007

Game - Re: "Stampeders want streakers punished," Sept. 5.

I wonder what the Harper government thinks about the streakers at McMahon Stadium.

Some of those MPs in Calgary ridings may have watched the Labour Day Classic when the Stampeders hosted the Eskimos.

It is not right to run onto the football turf naked; it is just sick. I am a big Stampeder fan and I wonder if those MPs support the Stamps like I do.

To me, that sick perversion incident over at the stadium is setting a bad example for young people.

Some day, those young ones will do the same thing and then what? Well, someone will be in more trouble.

Peter Whitehead,

Onion Lake, Sask.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

"sick perversion incident"

I'm worried about the young ones!

Peter Whitehead
    Monkey!!!

Comment

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

:b;
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm guessing alcohol was involved here
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I blame T.V. and video games. Damn whippersnappers.
            EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

Here's a good one. From the London 'Metro' free newspaper.

"In response to Debby Wakeham’s comments about a fair trial for potential suicide bombers in light of the case of the mistaken identity of Jean Charles de Menezes, she seems to forget that these suicide bombers do not have consideration for anyone.
              So personally, yes, I would prefer the police take action rather than give a suicide bomber a fair trial after he had killed innocent people – particularly when there is a possibility he might get away with it and do it again

S Huson, Essex"

Comment

Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

If he's a repeat offender, is he really a suicide bomber?
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Streaking
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                        Streaking
                        Repeat offender suicide streakers
                        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                          Here's a good one. From the London 'Metro' free newspaper.

"In response to Debby Wakeham’s comments about a fair trial for potential suicide bombers in light of the case of the mistaken identity of Jean Charles de Menezes, she seems to forget that these suicide bombers do not have consideration for anyone.
                          So personally, yes, I would prefer the police take action rather than give a suicide bomber a fair trial after he had killed innocent people – particularly when there is a possibility he might get away with it and do it again

S Huson, Essex"

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well, he might take something against those 40 virgins he gets endowed with..
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                              If he's a repeat offender, is he really a suicide bomber?
                              Nah, just incompetent.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X