Trifecta Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trifecta Winner!

East Street Trader, noted for his wine, women and song.
    Rufus T. Firefly , who will bet on any given event.
    Sir Og, the supreme lurker.

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Thanks, Sloww.

I had not realised I shared a birthday with two such congenial fellow Polytubbies.

Reason enough to break open that bottle of Chateau Lafitte hiding away in the back of my cellar.

I'll raise a toast to you gentlemen!

Comment

Congrats.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I shouldn't have put a Shivaish thread title.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Happy b'day all.

Gladiator
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Happy Birthdays!

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Comment

HB all

Comment

HBD all of you!
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                  X